Profession: Accounting/Operations – Work Location: Americas-Brazil-Sao Paulo City – Schedule:Full-time
Accounting Manager (Argentina)
As Accounting Manager, you will responsible for overseeing our Argentinian entities and completing a range of financial activities and tasks resulting in the presentation of financial and management reports. You will be accountable for analytical support to management and delivering key analysis of the financial and operational performance on a continuous basis. The role will provide the review and interpretation of transactions and events in order to assist the business in making sound commercial and economic decisions. The Accounting Manager will be responsible for administrative tasks relating to areas beyond finance that require completion as they impact the finance function (e.g. payroll).
Reporting to the Senior Manager Accounting, you will be a part of the Accounting Function in Brazil responsible for SITA’s Argentinian entities.
At SITA, we achieve more, together. Are you ready to join us?
What you will do
• Daily cooperation with Head office in Europe and financial shared center accounting teams
• End to end accounting keeping
• Complete of local books month-end, quarter-end, and year-end reporting for areas of responsibility ensuring all reporting is accurate and processes are completed by the stipulated deadlines to line manager
• Manage local books journal entries, fixed assets activities, depreciation, accruals, transfer pricing, intercompany; and account reconciliation for the monthly and annual closing
• Prepares and maintains accounting reconciliations (Drive accounting GAAPs between corporate and statutory accounting standards, if any.)
• Manage the interpretation of data for the purpose of determining past financial performance and/or to project a financial probability or identify risks and opportunities
• Prepare the calculation of Direct and Indirect taxes
• Cooperate with the external provider on annual Corporate Income Tax preparation (e.g. providing the right input data)
• Coordinate process improvements activities
• Prepare information required for external audit (tax audits) and internal audit as directed
• Keeping the relationship with AFIP
• Responsible for the preparation and filing of the VAT and corporate income tax and other compliance activities as per local legislation requirement
• Ensure the information provided is in compliance with group accounting policies and procedures, internal control guidelines and Business Process Blueprints;
• Preparation of financial statements in compliance with local GAAP
Management/ GEO business support
• Complete activities relating to departmental project initiatives.
Who you are
• Demonstrated experience managing Argentinean accounting processes.
• University Degree in Accounting and Finance
• Professional accounting qualification (e.g. Certified Public Accountant, Association of Chartered Accountants, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, Chartered Institute of Management Accountant, CPCE).
• 4-6 years of work experience in an accounting environment preferably within a medium to a large international company with a matrix business structure
• Ability to write and speak English at least B2 level, Spanish proficiency is desirable
• Orientation in accounting and tax aspects of the local digital economy
• Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
• Hands-on profile and committed with deadlines with a huge sense of urgency
• Previous experience with Accounting and Fiscal areas insourcing is an advantage.
What we offer
SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too. Our values underpin everything we do at SITA.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.
Welcome to SITA
SITA is the world’s leading specialist in air transport communications and information technology. We don’t just connect the global aviation industry. We apply decades of experience and expertise to address almost every core business, operational, baggage, and passenger process in air transport.
We design, build, and support technology solutions all with one vision to create easy air travel every step of the way. As an organization, we cover 95% of all international air travel destinations and work with over 2,800 air transport and government customers in every corner of the globe. Are you ready to explore the opportunities?
Keywords: Accounting, Tax, Finance, Compliance, Fixed Assets
In case of issues with uploading your CV or accessing the application system, please contact us @ email@example.com
Air Cargo Latin America – Empleos