Job ID: 00000250633 – Date posted: 05/31/2021 – Location: Cannon Air Force Base, New MexicoC
At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
This position is located at Cannon Air Force Base, New Mexico. The selected candidate will be part of an existing logistics team collocated with USG representatives supporting USAF V-22 flight operations and maintenance activities. The selected candidate will provides direct support and services to our customer within a field environment. Such direct support is primarily provided at non-Boeing facilities, e.g., customer bases/sites, other contractor facilities, remote operating locations, or a combination of field locations. Specific contract requirements will govern the type, extent, and criteria for the support and/or services to be provided. The selected candidate shall possess the knowledge, skills, and abilities required to research and monitor the usage and availability of all V-22 parts. The selected candidate shall be capable of facilitating the movement of parts to required locations as well as expediting the movement of parts in critical situations. The selected candidate will be required to:
- Perform technical research on all part requirements.
- Expedite all part requirements and provide status and estimated delivery dates.
- Attend scheduled/unscheduled meetings in support of open requisitions.
- Monitor trend usage of V-22 part requirements and coordinate appropriate allowance requirements.
- Support maintenance of V-22 peculiar material on the V-22 supply support databases.
- Conduct receipt process of retrograde materials into the Commercial Asset Visibility (CAV) System (for carcass tracking purpose) and provide Contractor personnel with required documentation for induction to the Repair of Repairables (ROR) cycle.
- Receive material, prepare shipping paperwork, and coordinate prompt shipment of all V- 22 repairable retrograde to appropriate vendors.
- Support and attend Logistics/Supply support meetings.
This position requires the ability to obtain a SECRET U.S. Security Clearance. (post start)
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED)
- Minimum 5 years military Aviation Supply experience
- Previous experience with U.S. Air Force Supply logistics is preferred
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Applicable and appropriate educational/certification credentials from an accredited institution and/or equivalent experience is required.
This position is located in a location that does offer relocation.
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
This position provides Logistic Support to the United States Air Force and PMA-275 to support the logistics requirements of the Integrated Maintenance Concept (IMC) work at Cannon AFB, NM on the CV-22 platform.
Contingent Upon Program Award
No, this position is not contingent upon program award
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Air Cargo Latin America – Empleos