Daily oversight and performance of our 3PL warehouse partners and transportation providers in Miami. The position manages all daily operations from Receiving, Picking, Packing, Billing and delivery. Ensure all warehouse transactions are keyed in on the system(SAP). Ensure there are not discrepancies between the 3PL Inventory and the TD Inventory reports. Provides high quality, and efficient service to meet current and future demands of the operations. Such activities may include the following as well as other duties as assigned. English is a must.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities Required:
- Perform all system (SAP) receipts, shipping and billing of tangible items for LA export.
- Communicate with the Logistics Provider (3PL) to ensure all receiving and shipping transactions are perform on a timely manner in accordance to the SLA. Help the Logistics provider identify products and provide solutions in case of any issues.
- Update Salesforce with POD’s for drop shipments/direct deliveries provided by vendors for the three countries
Other Duties & Responsibilities:
- Additional duties as assigned
- Meets attendance and punctuality standards
Qualifications & Experience:
- 1 to 3 Years of relevant work experience.
Education & Certifications:
- Some College with Logistics / Warehousing / Business Field of Study preferred.
- High School Graduate with General studies field of study required.
- Other Education / Certifications: Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.)
- Distribution center environment may include: exposure to extreme temperatures; high noise levels; high places; wet and/or humid conditions; and outside weather conditions
- Occasional non-standard work hours or overtime as business requires.
- On-call availability required as necessary.
- Professional, office environment.
Required Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Able to converse and write effectively in English and Spanish.
- Able to execute instructions and to request clarification when needed.
- Able to use a 10-key quickly and accurately.
- Possesses strong data entry skills.
- Able to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Able to recognize and attend to important details with accuracy and efficiency.
- Able to communicate clearly and convey necessary information.
- Able to interact effectively with all levels of management.
- Possesses strong leadership skills with a willingness to lead, create new ideas, and be assertive.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management skills, driving tasks to completion.
- Able to constructively work under stress and pressure when faced with high workloads and deadlines.
- Able to maintain and promote social, ethical, and organizational standards in conducting internal and external business activities.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Able to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Able to build solid, effective working relationships with others.
- Able to exhibit ability to be sensitive to the needs, concerns, and feelings of others.
- Able to quickly learn new systems and technology.
- Able to use relevant computer system applications at an intermediate level.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
- Within Tech Data diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Air Cargo Latin America – Empleos