The Manager Handling is responsible for:
- Management of all A/C and WH handling processes at the stations in the geographical area in compliance with all relevant directives.
- Achievement of financial and non-financial handling KPIs.
- Operational steering of own staff as well as activity of service providers.
- Responsibility for organizing and opening new stations in the geographical area according to related LCAG standard.
- Implementation of central process directives, respectively adaption of local adjustments within the prescribed framework.
- Close cooperation with LCAG’s Regional and central handling organization.
- Participation in negotiations of contracts/agreements.
- Ensures quality and a SMS reporting on local level btw station and GHA as well as to Headquarter.
All Other Duties As Assigned Or Required By Superiors.
Behind the scenes
Join our wonderful team in Buenos Aires.
If you are passionate about air cargo industry, you’ve come to the right place!
The ideal Manager Handling should meet the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Bachelor desirable
- Min. 3-5 years of relevant work experience in the logistics or airline industry
- Knowledge of LH Cargo’s processes and organization and of comparable international airline/ logistics industry structures
- English and other required
- Industry knowledge required
- Expert in advanced professional operations know how and skills in an airline or logistics environment
- Computer skills as user required
- Problem Solving
- Leadership skills
- Responsible of budget
- Must possess permit to work in the country assigned and a valid driver’s license
- Shift work / overtime
- High stress levels
- Lift up to 70 lbs.
- Outdoor weather conditions
Relocation not provided
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world’s leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
Air Cargo Latin America