Do you have an experience and interest in cargo aviation industry? Are you ready to join an organization that can use your expertise? Come talk to Lufthansa Cargo. We are looking for a professional with your experience!
- LocationBuenos Aires
- Employment levelDirect entry
- FunctionLogistics / Cargo
- Working timeFull time
- Publishing date03-18-2022
- Application deadline04-01-2022
In this role, your responsibilities and duties may include:
- Adheres to all published LCAG network & performance standards.
- Implements continuous process improvements within area of responsibility.
- Optimizes the means of communication between local units & key interfaces.
- Leads the team, promotes and ensures people development incl. employee evaluations.
- Support the implementation of the local/regional operations business plan.
- Support the implementation of local/regional measures meant for the support of the worldwide handling strategy.
- Monitors the operational performance for all aspects of the LCAG product.
- Continuously develops process improvements within export and import cargo services, in close cooperation with the key interfaces.
*Performs all other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
The ideal Aircraft Handling/Warehouse Handling Expert must fulfill the following requirements:
- High school diploma/GED required
- University degree or equivalent higher education diploma
- 3-6 years’ export and import warehouse operations experience desirable
- Knowledge of warehouse and logistics management desirable
- English or Local/ Other language required
- German desirable
- Qualification according to CHM / GOM
- Conduct evaluation of staff, assess training needs, and participate in planning for training and development
- Authorization of overtime as deemed appropriate
- Computer skills as user
CV/Resume required – Company will not provide relocation assistance – Must possess a legal work permit in Argentina – Must be willing to work shifts
Air Cargo Latin America – Empleos