Latam Cargo is looking for a Flight Revenue Analyst for its Revenue Management Department at its Miami, FL corporate headquarters.
The Flight Revenue Analyst is responsible for maximize the load factor of Latam Cargo’s routes in North America and Asia, optimizing the network’s load on our bellies and freighter, while aiming to meet the service standards defined at all times.
This position maximizes the kilos per position of our bellies and freighters, seeking reach an 100% load factor per flight. defining re-routings, connections, and appropriately managing the bid prices, and Cargo’s priorities.
This position reports to the Revenue Management Manager.
- Define the route, plan and distribute the cargo load for each flight in our bellies and freighters.
- Coordinate the dispatch of every flight with Operations and Sales teams.
- Identify and resolve issues that may arise during the dispatch or the flight.
- Negotiate free spaces in flights with other areas in the company.
- Work in conjunction with Operations, to analyze operational variables that may impact the load factor (e.g. Cargo’s density, palletizing, etc.), in order to find areas of improvement.
- Run, control, and follow up on initiatives aimed to optimize the load factor and profitability on both cargo and passenger flights.
- Defining the demand and supply strategy; as well as the weekly rate guidelines, including charter rates.
- Make decisions jointly with the sales and network team, when changes in the itinerary occur to maximize income.
- Develop area-related projects as needed.
- Perform other activities of similar nature according to the needs of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, or related field.
- Bilingual Spanish – English. Portuguese is a plus.
- At least 12 months in current position.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required. Knowledge in programming is desired.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, negotiation, and influence are critical skills to succeed in this role.
- Ability to multitask with a results-oriented approach.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written; and ability to relate to people at all levels.
- Availability to work in different shifts; including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Full time position.
- Location: Miami, FL.
- Schedule: Work shifts.
Air Cargo Latin America