You will support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, + responding to complaints. Utilizing your strong forwarding + market knowledge, you will provide front line support for customers to ensure customer satisfaction with our products, services + features.
- To drive customer engagement, satisfaction, retention + reactivation in close cooperation with Field Sales and the Operational Care Center (OCC).
- To establish + strengthen operational relation to customer contact(s) through daily interactions, regular care visits + pro-actively advising + consulting to ensure customer satisfaction.
- To qualify customer inquiries + provide quotations within the given price band, in line with the guiding leeway in decision-making, then following up to ensure quotations are accepted + closed.
- To support customer onboarding in line with working instructions, ensuring inclusion + transfer of customer requirements into the KN systems alongside the (initial) customer order.
To qualify + enter customer orders into the operational execution process.
- To collaborate with Finance to adjust credit limits based on daily business development + coordinate measures in case of challenges.
- To document, resolve, analyze all complaints + then identify, share + eliminate root causes.
- To create, review + refine customer reports.
To ensure delivery against all financial targets + strategic objectives.
Your Skills and Experiences
- Graduation in Logistics, foreign trade, Management and alike
- English fluency
- Sea Logistics experiences would be appreciated
- Freight Forwarding experience would be appreciated
Good Reasons to Join
• We form the world of logistics with a strong determination to connect people and products through innovative and sustainable logistics solutions. Every day, we do everything to meet the needs of our customers. Anticipating challenges and applying our visionary mindset, we move forward in global trade and come together as communities.
Air Cargo Latin America