Full Time – Permanent – req71848
We need talented people with a passion for service and the skills to deliver. Wherever the cargo of our clients may travel, we’re there to guide the journey using our suite of airfreight logistics products, and our expert advice.
The Regional Air Logistics Knowledge Center Manager is in charge of delivering operational excellence while continuously optimizing cost of production and enhancing export/import processes and operations. Manages the performance and its KPI´S and is also responsible for the Revenue Care Center assuring cost control, revenue accuracy and process audits.
- Provide leadership, direction and development to the operational care organization (OCC) and Revenue Care Center (RCC)
- Ensure operational excellence through high-quality shipment management and processes
- Close cooperation with Air Logistics Manager (FA-C), CCL´s, Systems & Processes team and finance for optimized customer experience and to gain specialized knowledge and receive first-hand feedback
- Actively manage interfaces and information / knowledge exchange
- Contribute as process owner to continuous improvements of processes and controls for lean and cost-efficient processes
- Optimize procedures to ensure development of air logistics operational KPIs including country regulations, shipment and documentation, operational systems and financial result of the operations
- Ensure the highest levels of productivity within the organization
- Ensure high level quality of export/import services
- Support to implement new / existing customers
- Developing and managing suppliers such as carriers and truckers to assure best service level, costs and KPIs
- Manage revenue and costs inputs, GP accuracy in a timely manner
- Manage supplier invoice acknowledge and support payments process
- Support together with the system & process team to increase costs, invoice and processes automation
Your Skills and Experiences
- Minimum of 5 years in experience in Air Logistics and Freight Forwarding
- Minimum of 2 years in Project Management
- Fluent English and Spanish
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 78,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application.
CONTACT: Gabriela Greco / email@example.com
Air Cargo Latin America – EMPLEOS