About the job
Director, Customs Brokerage Sales USA
DHL Global Forwarding is currently hiring for a Business Development Director of Customs Brokerage Sales job in Southeast Region. The Business Development Director is responsible to develop and maintain new Customs Brokerage sales for the Southeast Region.
The Business Development Director Job Requirements:
• Performing Market analysis for Customs Product (performs competitor, customer and market research at regional level)
• Initiates development of the Customs Brokerage market demand by identifying opportunities and securing targeted business.
• Develops and delivers solution designs and implementation for customer requests
• Drives county Customs Business Development efforts and solutions
• Interacts with customers in alignment with Operations, leading negotiations and making presentations to external customers and the internal DGF organization
• Leads Sales Business Development for the Southeast Region pertaining to the Customs Brokerage product of global and USA Clients.
• Target Customs Brokerage clients, provides solution design and implementation for strategic customer
• Liaise with the Country Head of Customs Product/Business Development to identify, prioritize, target and win Customs ‘Stand Alone’ opportunities
• Ultimately, be the champion for growing Customs business in the region and country
• Manage and steer the performance of the Sales Team in the region for Customs growth and act as a coach related to Customs matters inside the Sales organization Impact
The Business Development Director Job Qualifications:
• BS/BA or minimum 10 years’ experience in Customs Brokerage operations Commercial experience is encouraged Brokers License is preferred
• Experience in dealing with multinational and Field Accounts
• Ability to drive and support large Customs Brokerage RFP’s Microsoft Office experience with a strong focus on Power Point
• Ability to establish and conduct internal Customs Brokerage Sales training program
• Experience in a Freight Forwarding company or relevant international logistics/transportation industry highly desired
Why join DHL Global Forwarding?
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries. Visit our career site on the web at https://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/careers.html
Air Cargo Latin America – EMPLEOS