We currently have a new and exciting opportunity for an ambitious Finance Administrator to join our well-established finance team in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. The successful candidate would have previous experience working in a finance department and will be confident with invoicing, payment and credit card reconciliation duties. Previous experience of working on an international level or within the aviation or travel industries would be highly desirable for a candidate to bring. A strong team player, the ideal candidate will support the wider finance team with a varied and busy workload.
A college degree in a relevant field is desirable, however not required as transferable experience outweighs the need for qualifications. Strong communication skills are required to liaise with clients and global colleagues as well as a positive attitude and the ability to work well under pressure.
Chapman Freeborn combines over 45 years of experience with unrivalled global coverage to meet the air charter requirements of customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The company’s diverse client base includes major corporations, governments, non-governmental organisations (NGOs) and relief agencies, as well as high net worth individuals (HNWIs) and prominent figures from the entertainment world.
Chapman Freeborn’s depth of aviation expertise includes managing passenger and cargo charter operations, aircraft leasing, humanitarian airlifts, and much more.
The group’s subsidiary companies include Chapman Freeborn OBC, Chapman Freeborn Flight Support, Intradco Cargo Services, Magma Aviation, and Arcus Air Logistics.
The Chapman Freeborn Group is a family member of Avia Solutions Group, the largest aerospace business group from Central & Eastern Europe with 83 offices and production stations providing aviation services and solutions worldwide.
Avia Solutions Group unites a team of more than 7000 professionals, providing state-of-the-art solutions to aviation industry and beyond.
Purpose of Role
- To support the Finance team with any administrative and finance related tasks on a daily and regular basis.
- To work in line with the Company’s Finance Strategy.
Administrative and finance related duties:
- Creating of all Group fixtures for new jobs on Company Accounting System.
- To prepare and send customer sales invoices using Company’s CRM software.
- To Input all sales invoices into Company Accounting System in a timely manner.
- To keep the ‘Jobs Spreadsheet’ up to date.
- To reconcile Business Intelligence Software and close any fixtures that have been completed.
- To save and upload all backup documents in the shared drives and Company Accounting System.
- To post any cash receipts in Company Accounting System received on the previous day’s bank report.
- To update the debtors report and adding dispute comments as needed.
- To assist the Finance team by covering any general and administrative work as required.
- To post any purchase invoices, and to include any courier contract / invoice / payment through Hong Kong,
- To post any other expenses as needed.
- To send any outstanding debtor’s statements to all customers with balances on a weekly basis.
- To send weekly debtors report to the Group Finance department with updated dispute comments as required.
- To reconcile the Credit Card statement on a weekly basis.
- Complete any accruals for outstanding fixture items on a monthly basis.
- Covering of accounts payable duties during absence of the Accounts Assistant within the team.
- Running of the month end business intelligence report on a monthly basis.
- Running of the month end debtors report on a monthly basis.
We offer a competitive salary and a great benefits package to the right candidate.
To provide safe, reliable and cost-effective air charter solutions for the movement of cargo and passengers across the world.
Air Cargo Latin America – EMPLEOS